07.30 – 08.30 Pick up at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarters (included)
12h30: Welcome on board of Halong Ginger and set sail through bay while lunch is serverd. Please into the magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’teeth. Opportunity to visit beautiful limestone grotto, go swimming or sunbathing. Enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Ginger restaurant. If weather permits a short night cruise could bring you a nice discovery of the sea life by night.
Day 2: Halong – Hanoi (B)
6h30: Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise with an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay.
7h30: Breakfast. After breakfast, a short trek to a nearby summit.
9h30: Return on board for a final glimpse of the Halong Bay while cruising back to the dock.
Pick up and transfer back to Hanoi, drop off at your hotel.
Price for group tour: USD/pax - Valid until 31 Dec 2013
|Twin/Double||Triple occupancy||Single supplement|
|Ginger room cabin||270||n/a||115|
Note: Surcharge +25% on above rate on 24 Dec, 31 Dec and Lunar New Year 2012
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi with A/C
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing)
- Meals specified in tour program
- Boat trips specified the tour program
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees
- Welcome cocktail on arrival, Vietnamese sea food lunch and dinner on first day. International buffet brunch in the next day.
- Entrance fees to Halong Bay.
- Free use of swimming equipment, rowing boat, Tai Chi Class
- Personal travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver
- Everything not mentioned in the program
- Kayak option: base on the same cruising route with Halong Ginger: 35 USD/pax (on double kayak sharing basic)
What to bring:
- Sun block
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passpor
- We brim hat
- Swimming clothes
- Sun glasses