Ha Long bay is one of the five World Heritages in Vietnam and recognized by UNESCO in 1994. There are thousands of stone islands with marvelous shapes floated on the surface of the sea. You can take a boat trip to see landscape and visit some beautiful caves.
7.45: You will be picked up at your hotel and then driven to Ha Long Bay. You’ll have a short break (about 20 minutes) on the half way before arriving in Halong tourist wharf.
12.00: You will board a private boat and cruise through the most beautiful place of the bay with the famous islets such as Cock Fighting, Dinh Huong islets … while enjoying fresh seafood lunch (on boat).
You’ll also visit Thien Cung Cave (haven grotto) and Dau Go Cave or (Hidden Wooden stake cave) – and then take 30 minutes kayaking around the islands and water tunnels to feel more deeply the charm of the place that considered the heaven on earth.
16.30: You will return to Halong tourist wharf and take the bus back to Hanoi. We drop you off at your hotel. Your tour will finish at 20.00 pm.
*Price for joining a group tour:
Option 1: US$ 40 per person(No Kayaking)
Option 2: US$ 45 per person(Kayaking)
*Private tour is always available. Please contact us for frequent updated price
- Vehicle (A/C):4 – 29 seats, Ford transit 16 seats (model 2010).
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced).
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese meal (standard and hygienic meal).
- Boat: Safe, clean and beautiful.
- Insurance, drinks, telephone, tips to guide and other private services.